Connect

Friday, March 22, 2013

Blue and Green Makeup & Tutorial

Hi everyone! Today's look is super bold and bright! It has to probably be one of my most favorite looks I've done in the history of my makeup career. Haha! I'm just completely obsessed with the combination of blue, green, and teal. This look is dramatic but I find it quite wearable in my opinion. The lips and the cheeks are a bit toned down making it easy to wear without anyone looking at you like you're cray! I hope you all enjoy this look as much as I do. Thanks for watching!




EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Inglot #426 Pearl eyeshadow (outer blue color)
Inglot #473 DS eyeshadow (lid color)
Inglot #24 AMC Shine eyeshadow (inner corner)
Inglot #483 DS eyeshadow (outer corner/crease)
MAC Eyepopping eyeshadow (lid/upper crease) *limited edition*
MAC Soft Brown eyeshadow (transition color)
MAC Prussian eyeshadow (outer corner)
MAC Carbon eyeshadow (outer corner)
MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Red Cherry 747L Lashes

FACE:
Monistat Chafing Gel (primer)
Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation
Dermablend Concealer

CHEEKS:
Benefit Hoola Bonzer
NARS Deep Throat blush

LIPS:
OCC Divine lip tar
OCC Hush lip tar

2 comments: